STOP MISSING WEBSITE LEADS!

You spend thousands of dollars every month driving traffic to your website. Yet, the average dealer converts less than 5% of those Shoppers.  Abandoned Shoppers gives you instant access to the other 95%;  those that Abandoned your website without filling out a form, emailing or calling.

Abandoned Shoppers proprietary software captures the unique identifiers of your website Shoppers desktops, tablets or cell phones.  We scrub the ID’s against over 600 million permissible, opt-in data records capturing and matching up to 60% of your Shoppers personal data, depending upon your geographic area and website provider.

Abandoned Shoppers captures your website Shoppers name, address, email, compliant telephone and distance from your dealership within seconds of landing on your website.

Abandoned Shoppers data is captured in “real time”, extrapolated programmatically and stored in a custom dealer dashboard.

Abandoned Shoppers instantly sends a branded email and text message to website Shoppers within seconds on landing on your website.

WHAT WE DO

capture1

Capture

Abandoned Shoppers captures the personal data (name, address, email address, compliant telephone) of your website shoppers in real time.

communicate

COMMUNICATE

Abandoned Shoppers sends an instant text and email message to the Shoppers within seconds of landing on your website.

track

Track

Abandoned Shoppers tracks your Shoppers website site journey capturing the pages viewed, VDP’s and more.

manage-icon

Manage

Abandoned Shoppers custom dealer dashboard allows you to instantly download and manage your Shopper data with the click of a mouse.